The search engines that determine the quality of SEO efforts and bring visitors together are one of the most important internet tools of today. They are simple-looking, you type a word into the search box and list the most relevant information on that word in less than 1 second.
A search engine consists of two fundamentals:
Google's database consists of trillions of web pages
Automatic programs called spiders or browsers are used to generate search results, and algorithms that assign a relevance and authority score to each Web page.
What does SEO mean?
SEO, which corresponds to the term Search Engine Optimization, is a concept and acronym for efforts to optimize and market its content to make it accessible to search engines and users by targeting keywords that point to a website in the organic, graceful search results. (Search Engine Optimization)
So what does search engine optimization mean and what does it need for business?
SEO mainly focuses on achieving high ranking in organic search results to increase website traffic. Organically, it means grace that most closely matches the information sought, other than the results shown by paying per click, such as Google search ads.
The nature of the interaction that users enter with a website constitutes the most important ranking signals.
SEO, in a way, consists of many rules that try to get results based on experience and data points.
Understanding what SEO is and how it works helps you understand how your site fits into the overall picture in your industry. What is SEO in reality and why should websites pay attention?
It is a written version of everything you want to market.
If you have consistent campaigns, you should also have consistent content to match all of your traffic-attracting channels. If you're new to the game, Google also explains how you are aware of the existence of your website.
Some of the strategies that SEO has at home are more important than others.
When people search for information on search engines, a site needs to determine that a site is valuable in order to show results.
Discovering keywords related to your industry, creating web content, being effective on multiple social media platforms are some of these strategies.
SEO practices and strategies continue to be effective for the success of websites due to the constant updating of the algorithms of search engines.
Mainly the reasons for SEO:
- Ensure that a website is ranked better in search results when certain keywords are searched.
- The traffic on the Web site may increase the time that users stay on the site.
- Intuitive understanding of algorithms that affect search results.
- Discover user trends and help create more efficient digital marketing campaigns.
The ultimate goal of SEO is to increase the usability of the site, that is, to get more relevant, mutually beneficial visitors. When creating content, it is better to look at keywords in terms of ideas and topics rather than concentrating too much on them.
It is much easier to emphasize the quality of the content that people really want to read and benefit from with SEO. On the content side, the trick is to choose a good topic, write a few articles and move on to the next sister article.
Diversification of traffic sources is the best way to grow. When you don't put all your eggs in the same basket, you can overshadow some of the penalties you will be exposed to with other legitimate strategies and create a quality SEO strategy.
2- HOW TO SEO?
Success in SEO is tremendously relevant to the effort, time spent on optimizations, but analysis is done to gauge which strategies or practices work best. As an SEO Specialist, I provide my clients with precise analytical data and website statistics; so they can make more effective digital marketing decisions by seeing what my SEO strategies actually do.
For those who want to learn SEO, I share my experiences and the resources I personally benefit from. Let's talk about what SEO means, what it requires, and some basic tips for beginners.
SEO, which is an area with many components, consists of numerous strategies and tactics that are created to increase the visibility of a website and attract more traffic.
SEO is actually the most popular digital marketing tactic. Every business has to keep up with the developments and competitors in their own sector, and with this knowledge they can create a position for themselves by creating digital marketing strategies.
Most Internet users use search engines like Google and Yandex to find the information they're looking for on the Web. Hence, if your business website does not rank high on the results pages of such search engines, you will get less traffic, less conversions.
Let's look at some statistics:
- More than 40% of the world's population has internet connection.
- There are 40,000 searches on Google every second.
- Facebook has 1.7 billion active users (social media is important for SEO .)
- 1.1 billion users a day logging into Facebook.
As the data above shows, the use of internet and social media is increasing day by day. With this in mind, it is important for any business to have an online presence and constantly improve. Let's take a look at some basic strategies for those who want to do something about SEO for the first time.
3. WHAT ARE THE MAIN SEO STRATEGIES AND TACTICS?
As with all types of digital marketing, there are several effective strategies to increase your visibility and conversion rates. In SEO, everything is about increasing web traffic in a quality way (attracting relevant people) and turning that traffic into real customers. The first steps in SEO to drive and keep traffic to your website:
Social Media: Especially considering the statistics given above, having a strong presence in social media is very beneficial for SEO. Facebook and Twitter are two platforms suitable for any business, platforms such as Pinterest and Instagram may be more suitable for certain sectors. Regardless of the social platform your business uses, social media is a great place to increase visibility and deliver messages to your audience, so we should try to share on a regular basis.
Quality Content: Search engines appeal to the user, so Google and any other search engine tries to bring the most appropriate results to the user's request. This method, which is mostly based on keyword search, discovers quality content and ranks it according to some other factors. When you select keywords to target, you need to optimize not only blog content, but also existing pages of your site with these keywords; you can add your selected keywords to headings, meta descriptions, image subtexts.
Backlinks, ie incoming links to your site: The authority determined by the search engine of your site affects your ranking. The more the external link (backlink) to your website, the higher your authority score. These links are called back links in sources such as Google.
Inbound links are available in various ways, but you should be careful not to be penalized. The search engine perspective, links from quality and relevant sites are based on the idea that these websites see your content as reliable. Getting backlinks may seem simple, but it is risky to do them in unnatural ways; If you try to manipulate the search engines you may get punished.
Site Structure: The structure of your website in terms of navigation, aesthetics and functionality should meet the user's requirements. Beginners can add links pointing to other pages on each site page so that relevant content can be linked together. This method helps the search engine understand your site more quickly and helps keep users on the site, reducing your bounce rate.
4. WHAT IS THE BOUNCE RATE?
Bounce rate refers to the rate of people leaving the site before taking any action or clicking on another page . The bounce rate of each page of your website directly affects where your site is ranked in search engine results.
Of course there are many more SEO strategies than we have mentioned above. These are the fundamentals of SEO and should be applied to maintain visibility and ranking in search engines. When implementing any SEO strategy for your website, you may need to use an SEO tool and get support from an SEO consultant. SEO is intuitive in some cases, it can become quite complex; but an SEO expert can simplify this process for you; It can help you discover the most appropriate strategies for your brand and website.
We have explained what SEO means, but the scope and content of SEO is not very clear. Time, strategy and continuous monitoring, that is, analysis, is necessary to ensure that SEO works effectively. While there are many tactics you can apply yourself, SEO is constantly changing, so it can be difficult to catch up with current trends and keep up with your competitors.
You will need the right SEO tool to keep track of your competition. With these tools, you can access sensitive data and make more informed decisions for your website. When you're ready to check out SEO practices, you'll be able to see if you're getting the most out of your efforts through these tools. The best tool that always gives you the most valuable information is Google Analytics. Especially beginners should not get the idea that they can immediately improve their ranking with vehicles like Ahrefs, SemRush.
With robust SEO strategies and quality analytics, you can make your website visible in search engines to get more traffic and get customers. If you need SEO support and want to start working with an SEO expert, just fill out the form on the contact page and get in touch.
5. HOW DOES THE SEARCH ENGINE WORK, WHAT IS THE SEARCH PROFILE?
The most important purpose of search engines is to show the users the best, most useful result as soon as possible. It does this in special ways.
Search engines save a list of URLs they crawl and pass them to the timer. The scheduler decides when and how long each web page is crawled (see google crawl budget). Scanned pages go to the parser where the information is organized and indexed in order of importance.
The parsed links go to the timer that prioritizes the scan and determines the relative importance of the scan frequency. When you search for something, the system returns matching pages, and the algorithms sort these pages by relevance.
SEO is done considering the working principles of search engines . The goal of technical SEO work is to run the technology and content of the website compatible with the search engines.
- Scanning (Crawling) - Indexing (indexing) - scan the pages in a website and buffering process. This task is done and indexed by software called browser, spider or bot. Indexing is the process of identifying the words that best describe the page or document and linking it to the relevant strings.
- Relevance Calculator - The searched word can be found on multiple pages. The search engine performs an algorithm-based calculation to determine which of these pages is more relevant, authoritative, and prioritized.
- Processing - When users enter a query, the search engine processes the query and compares the keywords in the query to the indexed pages in the database through algorithms.
The search profile is what the visitor you're targeting looks like. It includes age, gender, some orientations, demographic information, geographic location, likes, dislikes, social media trends, YouTube activities, and other features that make up a real person.
Your search profile on Google is very likely to exist. This can mean a personalized search result! The broader your audience in SEO, the greater your chances of conversion and the need for content.
Search engines try to make more accurate positioning by updating their algorithms as they are discovered. Therefore, your position in the search results may change regardless of a reason arising from you or your competitors.
People have different search intentions, and therefore queries often correspond to a particular type of content. Organizing content to fit these goals and targeting a specific niche will increase your organic conversion efficiency.
There are reasonable tactics and methods in SEO as well as some unacceptable methods that are considered violations.
- White Hat SEO - Acceptable techniques.
- Black Hat SEO - Techniques to deceive users or machines that violate guidelines.
- Gray Hat SEO - Whether or not it violates guidelines is a controversial method based on sensitive data or with no clear explanation by search engines.
If you're not getting any ranking on Google and you don't know why, test your website in Google's Search Console. Google Analytics is also a great tool, but the Search Console is especially for SEO .
If there is a problem with the code structure of your website, you can see exactly where the problem is or whether there is a penalty for any implementation.
6. HOW DOES THE SEARCH ENGINE MATCH CONTENT?
When you type a phrase into the search box, the search engine will search it in specific locations such as headlines and other body text on websites. But not only that, he wants to find other words related to the search query to rate.
There are basically 3 styles of content. Video, image and text based content. Search engines can prioritize any of them based on their search purpose or search profile.
7. WHAT ARE THE CONTENT TYPES?
There are basically four types of content. Blog posts, categories (forums, etc.), products, and corporate landing pages called Page Landing Page.. The search results are also determined by the type of query searched . For example, if you search ”How do I add a blog to my website”, the results will list blog posts. These species can also be divided into formats; there are types such as how blog posts are made or news articles.
8- WHAT IS WHITE HAT SEO?
An SEO tactic is considered White Hat SEO if it has the following characteristics:
- Complies with search engine guidelines.
- It does not contain any action that deceives the user.
- It ensures that the content that the search engine receives and displays in the results is the same as the content presented to the user.
- It recognizes that users should not be neglected when optimizing the website for search engines.
- He cares about the quality of the website and the usefulness of the content.
- White Hat SEO techniques always wins. Honesty strengthens the bond you build with your visitors, and for a search engine, this link is the most powerful ranking factor.
“The goal is not to 'make your connections look natural'; The goal is that your connections are natural.Matt Cutts
Establishing a connection in an unnatural way is sooner or later detected and punished. What Google wants is not to find more advanced link building strategies, but to create content that naturally gains backlinks.
9- SPAMDEXING, WHAT IS BLACK HAT SEO?
SEO is defined as Spamdexing or Black Hat Seo if:
- Make ranking improvements by deceiving bots by violating search engine guidelines.
- Cloaking SEO - Create different versions of any page on the website for search engines and users.
- Hidden, hide text in the background color of the page, use text in very small sizes, various HTML codes.
- Metatag Stuffing - Repeat keywords in metadata, use unrelated words.
- Keyword Stuffing - Calculated placements to increase the page's keyword density.
- Create low quality web pages with little content, filled with very similar keywords and phrases. These pages are called Doorway .
- Multiple front pages, all conceptually composed of the same texts but created using different domains.
- Redirect users to irrelevant or non-bona fide websites by showing content similar to the original to the web browser.
- Create a fake copy of a popular website. This method is called hijacking .
It is a fact that using Black Hat SEO methods can also achieve certain successes, but this success does not last long. It is important to avoid Black Hat SEO methods for long-term, successful SEO work.
When a website that sells backlinks is detected by Google, the value of all links it provides is eliminated.
10. WHAT IS THE IMPACT OF DOMAIN NAME SELECTION ON SEO?
The first thing that comes to mind is the domain name of the website when it comes to thinking of doing business over the Internet. Before selecting a domain, the following should be considered:
- Definition of target audience,
- Is it a concrete object, a virtual product, or just information that is intended to sell or present to the audience?
- What makes the business idea unique or different from everything else that can be found in the market?
Using keywords in your domain gives you a competitive advantage. Having your keywords in your domain can increase clickthrough rates in search engine organic rankings and paid ads, and can also make it easier for you to get descriptive links that contain those keywords.
Avoid buying long and confusing domain names. Some distinguish words in domains using hyphens or hyphens. Domain names that contain hyphens are not a good choice.
In the past, domain name was an important ranking factor , but now search engines have more advanced features and are no longer a very important factor.
Target two or three words in your domain that will be easy to memorize . Some of the most remarkable websites do a great job of branding by creating their own words. The domain name should be easily spoken by phone, understood how to spell and predicted what it sells.
Before you buy a domain name :
- Why do you want to build a website?
- Why should people choose your site?
- What makes you different from the others?
- Who is your target audience and what do you intend to sell?
- List the 10 websites you like and think about why they are amazing.
- Create 5 different field names. Make some funny. Share with people and test which ones are most memorable. You can get more honest feedback if you do the test with people you don't know.
- Make sure your domain name is catchy and relevant to your business.
SEO continues to produce new secrets for experts with updated information that changes daily. In SEO, let's talk about some rules and implementation methods that can help develop general online marketing strategies.
11. WHAT ARE DUPLICATE CONTENT AND COPY CONTENT?
Some or all repeating content may have low ranking priority within your site, but there is no penalty. Google has a different process for duplicate content than duplicate content.
Duplicate content does not always harm SEO. Of course, duplicate content is not the optimal setup for pages. However, often duplicate content is not manipulative. There will be no problem if you use canonical tags to let search engines know your preferred content. A careful review of what Google says about duplicate content is as follows:
- Google does not penalize duplicate content manually.
- What it does is reward and associate unique content.
- Duplicate content is filtered.
- Google is in search of new and original content, repetitive content slows search engines.
- If you want Google to discover your new content faster, you must submit an XML sitemap.
- Google expects to concentrate signals on canonical documents and optimize canonical pages by making them better for users.
- Duplicate content from other sites is not the duplicate content that harms our ranking in search results.
The DMCA content protection system may be useful if you have a website that copies and indexes your content before you. You can also get indexes immediately through the Search Console as soon as you post content. Another thing you can easily do is to use canonical labels. Canonical tags are a simple way to tell the search engine where the official version of the content first came out.
12. WHAT IS BACKLINKS, HOW TO EARN, WHAT IS THE BENEFITS OF SEO?
Backlinks are reference links to a website from other websites. When a web page links to another page, this is called a backlink. A page with a high number of backlinks tends to rank higher in some major search engines, including Google.
Backlinks are not valuable for every search engine. For example, Yandex no longer considers external links as a ranking factor. It is noted that Google has the same tendency.
Matt Cutts stated that they were thinking of removing the number of backlinks from being a ranking factor, but that they still continue to use backlinks because they help them achieve the best results.
Artificial links will be discovered more quickly, even if the importance of sitelinks does not diminish as you move the Google algorithm further.
There are different ways to evaluate the quality of content for the search engine. Google looks at content in many different ways. Examines how the content itself is and how it relates to other content on your site. Compares with similar content on the web and other content that targets the same keywords.
13. WHAT IS RICH SNIPPETS?
Rich Snippets are structured data that can be inserted into existing HTML code on a page. It is a method used to define content that allows search engines to better understand what information is available on each web page.
Rich Cards have no direct effect on your ranking, Rich snippets have the role of adding extra information to a list of results, but do not directly affect ranking by Google. Google has stated several times that rich snippets do not currently have a direct impact on site rankings.
14. WHY ARE AUTHENTIC AND RELEVANT IMAGES IMPORTANT?
Google can recognize objects in images and treat them as an important ranking factor. You know Google is smart enough to recognize objects in images. Object recognition is a high ranking factor.
Google can recognize images successfully, even identify objects on photos and associate them with search queries. Photos from other sites are not recommended.
15. WHO IS GOOGLE SERP STAFF, WHAT DOES IT DO?
Google uses evaluative staff to determine the quality of the results. In addition to the many algorithms he uses to rank websites, he has around 40,000 employees performing precise evaluations to assess the quality of the results (SERP). These evaluators are responsible for determining the quality of the results for various queries.
Google also tries to show interest to websites designed by people who are not familiar with SEO. This whispers to us that ideas and passion are more important than anything else. Now SEO is more difficult than ever, as Google develops it will get harder and harder. This is precisely why we, SEO experts, spend most of our time uncovering creative ideas, designing websites with the kind of content we want to see on other sites.
16. WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF VIDEO CONTENT?
A video on your homepage can double your positive signals. YouTube is the world's second largest search engine and is also the first choice for online video marketing and advertising. For many people, video is more attractive than reading text. Youtube has a special importance for Google.
17. HOW DOES GOOGLE EVENTS WORK FOR SEO?
Google sorts events by popularity. Events are sorted by the number of people who want to participate. This helps users to select the most interesting event when multiple events occur at the same time.
Designing a website is not enough to attract visitors, it takes some time. However, you can speed up this process with a few minor interventions. There are some small SEO interventions that are easy to implement but can make a big difference.
18- IS SEO ADVANTAGE TO USE WORDPRESS?
One third of the websites in the world are made with WordPress. This experience, ease of use and numerous add-on options make WordPress very advantageous in SEO. As you know, there are many options in the WordPress plugin directory such as Yoast, All in One and Rank Math about Seo tools.
Even if you have little experience in using SEO techniques, you can adapt your content to the rules of the search engine world to a certain level using default settings.
19. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF CHECKING BROKEN LINKS?
Find, remove, or redirect broken links. Links between your site's pages may be wasted due to content deletion or permanent link replacement, and may return a 404 error. These links may damage your SEO or may not. It is good to discover and correct each.
With the Rank Math seo tool's 404 monitor feature, you can discover unlinked links on your site.
20. SOCIAL MEDIA: WHY DISTRIBUTE SHARES AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE?
Social Media Optimization is different from Search Engine Optimization . Social Media is about very different people who interact with your content under a certain mentality. And they don't usually look for you when you see them.
A search engine is a platform that people use to search for answers. It doesn't progress randomly like social media. Both have different advantages. Social media activities can generate valuable search engine signals based on their nature.
21. WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO PRIORITIZE MOBILE VISITORS?
We all know that websites should be mobile compatible. Next-generation themes solve this problem, but the way mobile browsers show results is different. Mobile browsers tend to show more personalized results. In addition, the success of voice-generated content is increasing day by day.
22. HOW TO DO SEO AUDIT?
You've been learning about seo, where you've been working for a certain period of time to increase the visibility of your site, you've experienced some things. You want to analyze your website better, discover better keywords, examine your competitors more closely. At this point you need a seo audit tool.
SEO audit tools crawl your site and your competitors just like search engines and offer suggestions.
23. HOW TO WRITE AN SEO COMPLIANT ARTICLE?
An SEO-compliant article is to write machine understanding, which can be recognized by search engine algorithms as well as human understanding. Anyone can write, but many people find it difficult to write for a specific purpose.
Businesses with robust blogs often work with editors who are interested in this topic for their content. Keyword density is an effect of good writing on the flow and should not be used as the main criterion in SEO ranking.
We must keep in mind that the content we create is primarily for people who visit our site. An article may be of interest at first glance, but the entire content should be informative and useful.
Typographical errors reduce your users' interest and trust in your content. It is better to work with professional editors for a quality Digital Marketing campaign.
Content should be written for people, not for bots. Trade is to make money by solving people's problems. The task of search engines like Google is to bring together people with problems and people who can solve this problem best.
24. HOW SEO WORKS?
We can say that SEO work consists of 80% content and 20% technique. If you are already using WordPress, you can solve technical problems to a great extent. The most important thing in SEO work is content ; because this is why you are ordered and searched. The more content you have, the more likely you are to meet a visitor's wishes and needs.
Use of headers
Title tag The title tag indicates the title of a web page. Featured in search engine results. Gives concise information about the inside of the page. Title tags are typically 60 characters, but there is no strict character limit.
Although Google has increased headlines to 600 pixels at this time, there may be exceptions in some cases or devices. 50 characters is a good precaution to show the entire title on all devices.
The title tag helps search engines understand what the page is about. Creates the first impression of the page. The titles are displayed in browsers and social networks in the results.
Since title tags are a crucial part of both search engine optimization and the experience of searchers, writing them effectively is an effective SEO task that requires some attention.
If your title is too long, search engines can cut words and skip important words. Although the title limit is specified as 60, it is based on an area of 600 Pixels.
For example, some letters are larger than others. If you type the entire title in capital letters, your title may be cut even if you do not exceed 60 characters. For this reason , it is reasonable to keep the headings within a 50 character limit.
META DESCRIPTION USAGE
A meta description is an HTML feature that provides a brief summary of a web page. Meta descriptions are typically 160 characters long. Metadata, which can greatly affect clickthrough rates, is displayed in search results by search engines such as Google.
A meta description is a tag within 155 characters of HTML that summarizes the content of a page. Search engines show the meta description in the phrase description in the search results, which is likely to tag the ranking. Therefore optimizing the meta description is very important for page SEO .
A meta description is a similar HTML tag in the HTML code of the page. Although search engines say there is no direct ranking benefit from meta description, in practice we experience every day that this is not exactly true. You can see many sites that populate titles and descriptions with key terms and are in top positions in the rankings.
Meta tags do not affect ranking, but they affect the clickthrough rate of search results, meaning that they can positively affect the end-user's evaluation of a particular page.
25. WHAT ARE YOUR SEO RECOMMENDATIONS?
You can have an e-commerce site, a blog or a corporate web site, no matter, we want all our activities on the Internet to become popular. If someone finds us searching for our product or service, we'd like Google to show us first. Is it very difficult to get on the first page or even the 1st place on Google? How can it be done?
SEO is an application specific to the competitiveness and expectations of every company, which is necessary to increase the health of search engines in a way to provide transformation and to make these transformations predictable over time.
I want to explain some of my experiences in SEO projects in short titles. Some of these experiences may be case-specific. You should keep in mind that SEO is constantly changing and there may be different requirements for each website.
- In SEO, planning is very important. By making good planning, it is much easier to prevent errors than to correct them.
- Meta Tags are important. Use caution to deliver the most accurate message to Google and the user. A good title and meta description can have a big impact on the clickthrough rate.
- Do not rush to interpret locations and traffic. Good analysis requires time and enough parameters for benchmarking. We witness instant changes in SEO, but most things change monthly, not daily or weekly. You should work regularly and not stop.
- Don't obsess the analyzes. When I first started, I would check my website ranking, thinking that something would change every day, every hour. It was nothing but a waste of time. Right now, instead of spending hours on the analysis pages, I'm researching new ideas and exploring new sites.
- I've optimized more than 50 sites and realized that the most important thing that affects results is the quality of the product or service I'm doing SEO for. Don't try to market a bad thing.
- The optimization of e-commerce sites is different. The first reason for this is the level of competition. Since the entire strategy should revolve around the site you're working with, you'll need to do SEO not only based on the current status of the site, but also by the type.
- There are those who abuse SEO in a variety of ways, but creativity and hard work always wins. Some people see SEO experts as a kind of hacker who interferes with the code of websites and stands out in the rankings. Truth has nothing to do with this.
- SEO is a hospitality. You give the visitor what he wants and you get what you want from them.
- Domain age is a bit important for the situation, but sometimes it is not very important. You've heard that there are more than 250 factors that affect search locations. I think that number is much more. Some of these factors can trigger or neutralize each other. Domain name and site age is definitely a ranking factor, but there are many more important factors that give good ranking chances.
- It is not very difficult to pass big brands. As big brands enter the race with high budget and risks, they take a long time to make decisions and remain heavy on many issues. Nowadays trends are changing very quickly and this change creates great opportunities for businesses at all levels. You have many advantages over big and bulky companies.
- Diversify everything you do. Google can analyze links with similar parameters. You can easily understand the quality of your content. We have to go beyond concepts such as semantics, LongTail, TF * IDF.
- Stay up to date. Search engine optimization is becoming more complex every day, so it's important to read the latest SEO news.
- Write for people. Yes, semantics are important in SEO, but if your site doesn't meet users' expectations, other efforts will make little sense.
- Some information is obtained through experience only. Even if you have read all the books and news about SEO, some things can only be learned through experience.
- Something has changed if Google releases updates with Panda or Penguin themed titles.
- Everything is connected. It is important that the “rel” label is used effectively for internal and external connections.
- SEO will evolve, the websites we optimize will change, but there will be a type of SEO as long as people need their website and search for something.
- The choice of keywords is important, but as I mentioned above, you shouldn't focus on the keyword alone. Google is very good at it. In some search results, the searched word does not exceed 1 time!
- Original content is important. Stop fooling yourself that non-original articles or images are of special importance to your visitors.
- You can measure reliability and reputation. If you do not pay enough attention to these measurements, you may find yourself in a bad position.
- Bounce rate is important. Bounce rate hints about conversions from the site. If you reduce the bounce rate by 25%, 25% of visitors do what is expected of them.
- Take relevance seriously. Relevance should be a priority for content creation, site optimization, and backlinks.
- Always try to learn from your competitors. If your site has a bad location, you shouldn't be discouraged. Instead, try to determine the method and strategy of at least 5 of your competitors who have better positions than you. Then try these methods on your site.
- Even if your website is not optimized for SEO, there is a good chance of ranking well if you have consistent and relevant content. Focus on your other digital marketing strategies first, and you have to find a way to keep people coming to your website. Google, in its own special ways, will be late in the quality of your website in this sense. The goal of Google ranking is to meet visitors who are most likely to convert into customers. So focus on the quality of whatever you offer, not what you think Google will want.
- There is no super fast way to achieve something in SEO, just like in life. If someone claims otherwise, he's trying to sell you something.
To fully understand SEO, you may want to consider working with a seo consultant to guide you. It may be difficult to find the one that is most suitable for your business because there are many different marketing techniques around and constantly changing. You can use someone else's experience to narrow your options and identify the perfect strategy to help you reach your audience.
SEO is a long game that emphasizes quality over time and strives to rank higher in search engines. Consistency of quality is more important than anything that can be said about SEO.
The key to long-term, well-ranked ranking is to focus on creating content that provides the best information and the best user experience for the target keyword.